Hello from the USA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jud McClanahan

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello, I ran across this forum and thought it looked very interesting. I am from the United States and have worked with snakes for over thirty years. I have been breeding Green Anacondas and Reticulated Pythons for many years. I have a Woma due to lay eggs any day. I have only been on this site a couple of hours but would like to read what everybody has posted. Nice talking with you and take care. Jud McClanahan

welcome and be sure to post pics

gday jud, welcome to aps. love to see some pics of your snakes. happy reading!!

*DROOL* @ green anaconda's
your very lucky.
mel :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

welcome to APS!

im sure you will like it here!

where abouts in the US are you?

Anaconda Pictures

I don't know if these will go through but I hope so. Thanks.Jud

Attachments

• Ana2.jpg
    Ana2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Ana6.jpg
    Ana6.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 113
  • Ana5.jpg
    Ana5.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 121
ooooh, how long are the neonates, how big is mum?

The young are born about 30 to 34 inches and mom (MUM) is 16 feet and around 130 pounds. Usually they have around 20 to 24 young. I'm trying to find some pictures of the male, he is huge for a male.

what are those measurment in meters if you know

I have to log off now, its really late here but I will convert the measurements and get back with you on that. It has been great talking with everyone. Thanks for the welcome. Jud

good talking to you aswell and thanks for the pics

welcome to the site jud, and the conversions for those interested since jud had to leave us is around the hatchys are around 75 to 83 cm approx and mum is just shy of 5 metres (4.8 metres actually) and weighs around 52 kg

Welcome Jud, we have a rule here..... PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN......so when those bouncing bubs of joy ( your Woma's ) poke their heads out we will want pics. I hatched my first lot in January and i guarantee you will wanna keep all of them. Gooooooooooorgeous.
Welcome again,

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back