Hello!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJS.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I've been regularly checking out this site for a fair few months, only decided to join recently after not having access to some of the pages. This is my first post, but i have loved reading all the information that people are throwing around on the site. I don't own any pythons or snakes....yet. I have scorpions and some selenotypus sp. 5 and have always loved animals. After working in a pet shop until about a year ago (will remain name less) i thought the snakes were incredible. I became fascinated with them, that's when i started researching anything i could about all the different species. I wasn't allowed to keep any snakes (parents), but that is about to change and i can't wait (soon as i have the money)
Anyway, just thought i would say hi to all. Would love to chat to people that have the same interests, as i have always liked different things to my mates. My email's: [email protected], feel free to add me to ya msn. Cheers.
James

Hey James.. welcome to APS.. hope u enjoy ur time here.. and never take anything too seriously!! thats the best advice i can give ya.. Nice to meet ya!!
Cheers
Hoppa

hey mate and welcome
keep naging them it pays of lol
thats wat i did to me dad and he gave in
well hope u feel welcome
thanks
brad

Hi there James
And welcome to this site. It is full of useful information and alot of useful opinions. A warning once you get one snake that won't be the last of it.
Pav

Welcome James,
im pretty sure that you'll find this site VERY ADDICTIVE.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back