Help about two geckos co-existing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xJACKx

Reaction score
These are my two geckos a bynoe and a Lesueur's Velvet Gecko.

stevie and chico 2.jpgstevie and chico.jpg

i put them together for about 5 minutes just to see what they did and nothing to strange except walking ontop of eachother just want to know if they will be alright together

also my bynoe has been living on sand ever since i got it which is about 5 months and the velvet has been living on rock so im gonna make the tank half sand/half rock with hides and stuff all over.

what do you guys think al help is appreciated :)

and also wondering if people can list all items you can use for tank floors?

photo 1
bynoe is on left
velvet on right

cmon guys anything?

Last edited:
I would say they'd be fine together.
I keep a marbled gecko in with my Bynoe's pair, there's been no issues even when I introduced juvi bynoe's into the enclosure... Best to keep an eye on them to make sure though :)

If you do keep them together add extra hides so they can get away from each other incase they fight and you dont see it, Gives you a little extra time to get them apart if you need too.

It sounds like you are doing a good job of pleasing everyone.i guess all geckoes have the same basic needs yes?i have just one little common marbled gecko,they're all over the place here in SA.that's why baxter if my first,he was only $50 from a mate.because i don't know if baxter is a girl or boy will it matter what i pop in there to keep him company?

well i have no idea im kinda new to geckoes i have no idea what the bynoe is im 90% shore the velvet is a female, she had a mate but he escaped about a week ago. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back