Help Cwarren and family have a better Christmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I know things will pick up again and I am keeping positive I guess it is more that it is these times that make a person feel a little bit of a failure...............But hey there is always tomorrow hey?

There is always tomorrow and the prospect that it will be brighter. It's a hard thought to fathom at times like this when one thing after another seems to go wrong, but the lights don't go out forever, eventually the sun comes up again. You just have to make it through the darkness as best you can.

Although the circumstances may make you feel like one, you are not a failure. You didn't quit your job, you didn't walk away from your family and responsibilities. You're trying to do what you can to change things. My thoughts are with you and your family cwarren... and if I can help out with a donation too, please pm me your bank account details. It won't be big but I'd be only too happy to help with what I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back