HELP PLEASE!!! Woma vomiting clear fluid

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My nephew was just holding Worm my woma when he started vomiting clear fluid.

He was fed on Wednesday night, and left to digest until now.

His hot end is 34.9 and cool end is about 26.

has anyone else experienced this ever??? Please help.

Did it have a drink just prior to being handled?

He may have. He was up his hide end when i got him out (water is at the other end)

There was no smell to the liquid at all.

Since the water was fresh then it is a fair bet that it just had a drink prior to being picked up.

My childreni hatchies sometimes spit the water they just drank at you when they strike

Water that has been repetitively boiled,like in the kettle can also contain hard minerals and heavy metals from the element, it also boils away the goodness. If your worried about purity, just run rain water through a particle filter. Can't get much purer than that.
I use tap water because the way I look at it, adding anything to soften the water is just adding more chemicals, straining rain water is a pain and tap water works so I'll use it, just my opinion though. I also think I have fairly acceptable quality town water, some places don't.

managed to keep mine alive for years on tap water that not even i would drink haha. ah well.

I sometimes see my Woma drinking lots and lots of water 2 days after being fed, I'll keep that in mind now, if my boy wants to handle that soon though!

Re: Oz tap water, it feels very soft and sweet here (almost like natural spring water) compared to UK, where one has the impression of swallowing pure lead, it's so heavy on your stomach! (they recycle sewage water) - in fact my niece was throwing up for 24 hours when she first visit us there!

So I feel positive with Oz tap water.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

didnt know tap water could taste so foul untill i drank it in Victoria... Tassie water is just like the stuff you get in the bottles haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back