Help!!!! please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardboy_ryan

Reaction score
my juvinile pink tongued skink escaped last night and we searched everywere and cannot find him wat can i do to find him and should i put food and water out

thanks
Ryan harvey 13

Don't give up Ryan... A Southern Spotted Velvet Gecko of mine escaped about five weeks ago - found him yesterday. Cheeky guy just walked straight up the wall in front of me.. Often escapees will stay in the room where your other herps are because of the food supply (escapees when feeding the others) and warmth.
Best of luck mate.

Andrew

Ryan,
Most Reptiles will hide in a dark snug position. I don't know about Pink Tongues but maybe look behind any cupboards/ cabinets etc.

Like Andrew, my Velvet Gecko has escaped. Twice. One time I found it under the bed in my room so it travelled over night and decided to hide there for the day but I found her. Another time in the middle of the night, it travelled into my room again, I felt the curtains moving and it was the gecko.

Look under anything that the Skink can possibly climb under.

Best of luck.

Shawn

Good advice offered above but, besides blocking off the room she escaped in another trick i read on here and it works is to cover the hole floor with plastic bags or something similar that will make a noise,turn off all the lights and keep a sharp ear out.
Can only try.Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back