Help! What kind of snake is this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenKathleen

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I'm getting my new snake in a few days for my birthday, she's supposed to be a 3 month old Childrens Python. But she doesn't look like any Children's pythons i've seen, and she looks too big to be 3 months old? Am I wrong? Thanks.IMG_0464.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1695.jpg
    IMG_1695.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_4356.jpg
    IMG_4356.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1592.jpg
    IMG_1592.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Another dishonest seller, Do your self a favour and find someone else to purchase from.

Second thing you should be asking after what type of snake is it is, "Does the seller have a license for that snake to be able to sell it?"

Maybe not a Coastal but definitely a Morelia of some sort and not any sort of Antaresia.

Coastal. No way is that even close to childreni. It may have possibly looked at one during it's 3 months of life, but that's as close as it'll get to being one.
I'd be looking at another seller as well, either the guy is dodgy as or has been grossly misinformed, either way that's not a good start to purchasing.

View attachment 277648

- - - Updated - - -

Are we still sure it's a coastal? I can't tell, the pictures are all different colours. :S

Upon closer inspection of all the new evidence provided... several consultations with my esteemed peers and interweb snakesperts. We have all concluded that it is still definitely a Morelia spilota

Coastal. No way is that even close to childreni. It may have possibly looked at one during it's 3 months of life, but that's as close as it'll get to being one.
I'd be looking at another seller as well, either the guy is dodgy as or has been grossly misinformed, either way that's not a good start to purchasing.

Oop now he's saying she's a Darwin's Childrens Python lol.

That's an ugly childrens but a absolutely gorgeous coastal :D

- - - Updated - - -

Never heard of a Darwin's Childrens python :lol: This guys hilarious!!!!

Oop now he's saying she's a Darwin's Childrens Python lol.

And based on that comment alone, cut your losses and go with a reputable breeder or have a look at The Market Place here. Buying your Darwin Childrens Carpet Python (Copyright of course) will only cause you grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back