Help with posting threads and adding photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenjen

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Whenever I type in a longer post, my new paragraphs are put into one big block of writing. How do I fix this? Also I cant seem to add photos to posts. I have noticed that they appear on other posts in two different ways. The photo directly on the post (I tried to do this with copy and paste, but it didn't work). Also as a image link you have to click on to open it up (I tried to click on the attach image icon while composing the post, but again it didn't work). Is there something wrong with the site, or just something wrong with me? (I am betting it's me! I am fairly computer illiterate)

Try "enter" for paragraphing. :)
When you are replying to post go advanced, then scroll down and click manage attachments. Upload your chosen pic, [this can take a while :rolleyes: ] then submit. I always preview post 1st just to make sure. Good luck! ;)

I tried hitting the enter button and it looks normal when I'm typing it, but bunches up when it posts. I will try to attach a picture now..........I can't find manage attachments when I click on advanced. I think what I am trying to say is I am a moron! I am actually good with computers, but I am struggling at the moment!

Ok, going to try...............

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It worked!!!!!!!
Although this is exactly what I was trying to do last night (and ever since I joined!) but all those icons to click on and stuff didn't do anything, and other icons werent there at all. Maybe it is something with my computer and not me. Ok since things are trying to work now, I will put the next sentence into a new paragraph using the enter key.

This should be the new paragraph. Lets see if it gets bunched up into one block of writing again.

Attachments

• Schandee.jpg
    Schandee.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 95
Ok, going to try...............

HOORAY IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my computer must have been playing up, coz when I was trying to click on the same things before, nothing happened.
Now to tackle the paragraph problem.

This should be a new paragraph. If this hasn't been bunched up into one block of writing, then it will confirm that my computer was having a spaz, and not me! Let's see if it works.............

Sorry bout the double post above. Computer kept crashing and I didn't think the message was working. I obviously need a new computer, as everything worked yesterday. I think the problem is my home computer, as I am on it now, and nothing is working again. It all worked fine on my work computer (despite the constant crashing!) . Oh well, just means I need to spend more time at work on the net! Thank you for helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back