Help!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhyss_bredli96

Reaction score
well i really want to get a repltile (snake or lizard) but my parents really dont like them and dont think ill look after it and dont want one in the house, whats the best way to convince them and make them realise that i can look after it?

I dunno, show them that you are generally responsible, save the money up yourself by working hard and sit down and have a grown up conversation with them about it.

go to a reptile expo or go to a local breeder and check out some reptiles. I can guarantee that when they see some they will fall in love with them! Also try and find some basic info on a range of species and present it to them they will appreciate your effort

i took them to heaps of pet stores and went to heaps of places but they kept saying no and i researched for ages and kept showing them but they were never interested, i also had a friend who has a few snakes and he brought them over and showed my parents and they wouldnt go near them but the problem is i love reptiles so much but they dont seem to care and keep saying i wont look after it, i first showed interest when i was 13 and im now 15 and they refuse to even talk about it i dont know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back