Herp Nooby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orrinoco

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been browsing the forum for a while now as a guest and decided it was time I should officially join you all.

I am the proud "mother" of two Juvenile South Western Carpet Pythons (Since July 2010), Male - Kaydin and Female - Arwen, and two adult Stimson Pythons (Since begining Sept 2010), Male - Geo and Female - Cara.

Hoping to breed the two Stimies next season, so any tips would be much appreciated.

Must admit at first I was a little apprehensive about keeping snakes when my partner first mentioned it, but now I have been bitten badly with the bug and am already planning for the next couple of years additions.

My partner who is a keen herpy too has been very good and customised some cabinets for all of our snakes. Pics attached.

Orri ;)

Attachments

• orri 144.jpg
    orri 144.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 117
  • orri 011.jpg
    orri 011.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 124
  • orri 012.jpg
    orri 012.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 112
  • orri 018.jpg
    orri 018.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 119
  • orri 038.jpg
    orri 038.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 112
welcome Orri it doesnt take long to be bitten by the bug, i started with one gecko a year ago and now have 16 !

Let me reach let me beach, beyond the yellow sea! Danup danup danup dedanup dedanup!

Sail away, Sail away, Sail away!

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back