Herp shop is our sponsor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I would like to inform our members that brian from herp shop decided to sponsor our site with banner advertising. Thanks GOT for that, our expense for hosting will be lower now. I hope that our members will support his business as we should take care of our own.

The Herpshop is the only Herp related site that I actually purchase from. Brian is the most helpful bloke you could wish to deal with and He will continue to get whatever business I can give him. Highly recommended and I don't even live in VIC.

Graham 8)

I DO live in Vic and Highly recomend him lol. I agree with EVERYTHING grahamh said. He happily gives his priceless advice to us youngens aswell :twisted:

I have been dealing with the Herp Shop since I first got serious about keeping Herps and Brian has come through for me time after time with his help and advice, he will continue to get my business for as long as I am into Herps. If ya reading this by any chance Brian, thats gotta be worth a discount :) hehehe, seriously though, thanks for supporting the site :)

We ordered 4 thermostats from the Herpshop on sunday and they arrived here in Sydney today, tuesday.
Took me a few emails to Brian to get it all sussed out as I hadnt purchased from him before.He was always speedy with the replies and the price was the best around.I would also recommend anyone thinking of purchasing to buy from them.

cheers M........

Yep

Yep, I've gotta agree with all the above.

He's been brilliant with the few purchases I made, and was always very helpful and delivered the goods in good time and for a great price. I recommend him to anyone who asks.

Wow, looks like a self formed review committee. I thought this was just an announcement post :)

Just like with this site itself SJ, If a thing is worth promoting, promote it :) When I think of my hobby the two things I think of first are APS and Herp Shop because they are the two things that have given me the most help and support with my new hobby. Thanks Guys :)

True Afric,
When I think of promoting I think of John's Aussie Reptiles at www. ummm never mind lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back