herp shop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i was wondering about herp shop. is it a actual shop or do u order from it. im asking this cos next time i go to melbourne i want to buy some things

It is run from a private house, you can't just rock up and walk into the shop. You can go and pick your stuff up but by appointment, just give Brian a ring and arraa time to go over and pick up your stuff. Alternatively have the stuff sent by mail, saves you having to cart it all home too :)

The reptiles for sale are mainly through private breeders/sellers.
The products sold by herpshop.
Top place to purchase any and all of your needs.
I highly recomend them.
Young africa will vouch for them aswell.

its run by Brian Barnett, former pesident of the Vic herp socioty, I have delt with Brian for over ten years now and he has always shown quality service and products. you can order over the net or visit his home by oppointment only. www.herpshop.com.au visit the site and see what you think Tommo

yeh very reliable fella... im always getting stuff off him... knows his stuff too..
nev

thanks i heard about herp shop from the advertisment up the top. i want to get some things like one of those out door mesh cages, hooks ends, light hoods and the reptiles of australia cd disk. does anyone have it?

I don't have it but have been telling myself I must get it for ages now :) Not much help to you I know but thought I'd share it anyway :)
All the things you are after are freightable so why don't you just phone order them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back