Herpathon !!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill have to go break into a house and steal all there pay tv stuff stupid normal tv

Looking forward to it... might have to record it myself

looks like im of to my mates house that day.
he knows i only yous him for his foxy foxtell

i'll be watching that!!
And on sunday there is a 5 hour croc hunter marathon!!
hahaha!

Yeah I've got it RAZZA. I'm gonna get dad to record it for me :)

Craig, What channel is the croc hunter on and on what time? Thanks!

I've seen everyone of the eppisodes already I think. But I might have to tape it anyway :lol:

Its on animal planet. On satellite is on channel 15.

Belle if you tape the snake-athon could you make a copie for me, ill buy you new tapes if you can do it. you live not too far from me, maybe we can arrange it. pm me please id really love to see that. ~cheers :D

Ok I just got my pay tv turned off because I was sick and tired of watching the same movies over and over :( Now Im regretting it lol

Professor wattso,If bell can do you a copy perhaps you could do me a copy at a later date? I am chasing up a way to get it recorded atm but if I have no luck maybe you could help me out :p

The Croc Hunter marathon is mostly footage of "Croc Week". Middle of this year we had a week long live show back to the states. It's all moving crocs around (with choppers!) etc...you'll see me in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back