Herpetophobia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Catcher Victoria

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Ar1yXnyHHho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar1yXnyHHho[/video]

I was having dinner at the pub last night when these guys rang.

They were quite terrified but they did manage to get the thing cornered for me. :)

Nice one Baz, did they call up to say it was an 8ft tiger snake under the piano...lol

What a lovely animal :) i had a similar situation a few years back my sister was house sitting my folks place at Woolloongabba and had a blue tounge behind a wooden chest and had it barricaded with phone books. I picked up the animal and it came around and clamped onto my hand but soon released when i got outside........ Big Brother to the rescue LOL

omg such a cutie he can come hide under my piano...i have to get a piano first though :)

Hahaha, that is so funny. snakeluvver you'd be surprised how many call outs they get to snakes, only to find harmless blueys.

It was funny huggy because they knew it was "some sort of lizard" when they rang,
but they still had to have it taken away.
They had a dog to so it's probably for the best that the bluie left.

Hehe you're awesome Baz. I love your approach to people in these videos. Being educational while not being overly condescending

Its all smoke and mirrors saximus,
I just dont keep the footage that shows be abusing some idiot,or getting mad,
or even worse, on the right day, Karen will give people both barrels when they want to argue about
responsible cat ownership, killing snakes or anything else she is passionate about.
She dosn't suffer fools well and will let them know.

[video=youtube;JA4iZZ8ye7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA4iZZ8ye7k[/video]

Bloody water skinks aye, those sliding doors come out easily, thats what I would have done..
I had to do that to get at some wattles bats that had made their home in the hollow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back