herpin @ my house :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

Reaction score
heres some gtf pics taken on my front veranda tonight and some gecko pics inside and outside my house

Attachments

• dec08 042.jpg
    dec08 042.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 49
  • dec08 044.jpg
    dec08 044.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 53
  • dec08 046.jpg
    dec08 046.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 21092008.jpg
    21092008.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 74
Aw thats awesome! I wish we had greenies around our place. Btw I want ur horse!

Nice pics but I'd like to see a bigger pic of your paint horse....gorgeous! I want one!

Ok so it's a split between me and bearded lady as to who gets your horse! lol

k heres my baby, by the way youve got bucklies chance, i will never sell her

Attachments

• 27092008.jpg
    27092008.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 27092008(003).jpg
    27092008(003).jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 40
Lol dino. Kel she is absolutely stunning. How old is she? She'd be a stand out in western :)

Well look, if you ever get sick of looking at that awful(ly gorgeous) motley colour I will gladly take her off your hands for you. ;)
Once again I will tell my husband what I really want for xmas. I'm sure as a child when I kept nagging my parents for one they thought it was a phase, well at 34 I still haven't stopped nagging.
Seriously though she is lovely.

she'll be 7 in jan 09, ive only had her since after the EI dramas , was a case of right place right time and selling everything i could to get the money lol , very basic education but a lovely nature

I'm with you dino. I still ask my parents for a pony every birthday/christmas/everydayingeneral. Suppose I should be content with just riding for now and keep daydreaming about that huge farm with brumbies and horsies and greyhounds and reptiles and sheepies and....i could go on and on

Can you believe I married someone who's dad trains/drives harness race horses AND I live on 2.5 acres in harness horse capital Menangle Park and I STILL don't have my very own. How rude!

no not my first by far , but certainly the one ive always wanted just never had the chance/money to buy till now, she wasnt for sale i was just lucky the owner had hurt her self was off work and needed some cash

thats no good dino well theres still time to get one for xmas

Lucky for you kel! I'm glad you found the horsey of your dreams :) Wow this herping thread has gone way off track hehe

Wow that is quite rude! Do you volunteer to strap the horse at least?
Nah, I reckon I would just get in the way. I'd rather be on the horse than behind it (which I have tried and all you can see is a big horse's bum :shock:)
My husband keeps telling me I've got a horse, um yeah, old Dino an ex harness horse who is like 20+ years old and too lazy to do more than a walk. He lives in our paddock, I think hubby thought if he put him there that would shut me up. Didn't work.

Lucky for you kel! I'm glad you found the horsey of your dreams :) Wow this herping thread has gone way off track hehe

yeah guess i should have started a new thread in the other pets section, will do that now :)

Haha gotta love the old lawnmowers! Don't give up dino! Like kel said, xmas is around the corner ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back