Hey champs! Im new and have some Q's about Green Tree Frogs thanks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashdad543

Reaction score
Hey all i'm ashton and ive been interested in animals my whole life. my brother is part of this site and has a few snakes. i have/have had many tanks and many fish still going strong as a pretty experienced fish keeper, a dog called khan and have set up a Green Tree Frog terrerium recently and cant wait to get my amp. license then the froggies...

i just have a few questions about keeping GTF ive got the whole set up- t-meter, h-meter, heaters, lights, plants i need... i just need some advice on humidity as its sitting at 86-90% i suspect thats too much...? (bacterial infect and such) how can i over come this.. i'll put a picture up aswell thanks heaps

Welcome to the site mate. I know nothing about frogs, so can be no help to you in that regard. But just as advice, the second part of your post should be placed in the help sections, rather than the introduction section. It will likely get you more assistance, as people are more likely to see it, and will keep the moderator's off your back :)
Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back