hey people

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsnegotiate

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi everyone who reads this thread!!! only just discovered this site. kicking myself i didn't find it earlier. anyway i've had a MD for about 10 months now. not really sure how how she is but im guessing she will be turning 1 in a few months.contemplating getting something else but can't decide. oh just a quick question, for MD is it better to have an enclosure that is up right or flat??i was told they were more ground dwellers and don't climb, but i've read differently.

cheers
tim

I don,t know about MDs but i hace a diamond thats suppose to be semi arborial and he never climbs...I have a friend that has three diamonds 2 climb one loves a swim.Has a small shallow pool available to it and loves it....
My point is that some love it some don,t .While he is small try some climbing logs if he uses them then great but they really do all have different personalities....
And welcome to the site it has helped me no end...

cheers for info mate. she does climb a bit i mite just put another log in and see. yeah this site is fantastic its been a big help since i found it.:)

I don,t know about MDs but i hace a diamond thats suppose to be semi arborial and he never climbs...I have a friend that has three diamonds 2 climb one loves a swim.Has a small shallow pool available to it and loves it....
My point is that some love it some don,t .While he is small try some climbing logs if he uses them then great but they really do all have different personalities....
And welcome to the site it has helped me no end...

Hey welcome to the site, it's always nice to meet another MD fan :)

I own a few MD's and they love to climb! Stick a few branches in her enclosure and she'll love you for it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back