hey QLDers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can get an up to date list of closed/flooded roads around SEQ???

I can only find one from this morning and since it hasn't stopped raining at all today I'm assuming there will be more roads affected!

HA HA ....I just got a few minutes of DRY to go and check on my poor half drown'd chooks ..poor buggers look miserable....the wind is strong and the rain is now starting up again ...and looking on the bom there's plenty more coming ....

All this rain and we are only getting the odd heavy shower and just a bit of light rain at the moment .Don't even think any of the roads around the place have flooded .Looks like as usual we have missed out .

lol i remember a few weeks ago my old primary school principal(spelling) had to sleep in the sick bay cause he couldnt get home

i am loving the rain. its when i am at my happiest. nothing nicer than hearing it hit your roof.....the parrots are having a lovely time bathing in it too. lol.

I'm sitting here at work with the voice of Annie singing "the sun will come out tomorrow..." over and over and over in my head, I think I'm going to hurt someone lol.

i am loving the rain. its when i am at my happiest. nothing nicer than hearing it hit your roof.....the parrots are having a lovely time bathing in it too. lol.

all my birds are hanging of the front of the aviary lovin it. im stoked i don't have to work away while it's raining, i can't mow the yard and it's not hot for a change! good beer drinking weather, keep it coming mother nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back