Hey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pauly_pete

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
just got registered, so heres a little about myself,
names Paul, im 20, live in melbourne, and have just finished university. Had my reptile licence for about 5 months, had a murray darling until we had to have her put down two weeks ago, she had an irregulrity in one of her organs, doctor said it was very rare for such a young snake. shopping around at the moment for another, not sure what to look for,
thanks for allowing me on the site,
cheers
Paul

hi paul, not sure what to look for, look at heaps of picturs until u find something u like the look of, then look for something similar and by that. have fun

hi and welcome to the site, lots of useful information on here and a lot of helpful people :)

welcome Paul. You will enjoy yourself in here. The maority of people in here are fantastic and full of some really good information. You will find almost any info you need from picking peoples brains.. Enjoy

Welcome Paul. sorry to hear about your poor MD. goodluck with finding another.

Hi Paul,

welcome to APS....I am from Melbourne also. Really sorry to hear of your Murray darling...:-(
What were you taking at Uni?
Cheers, Judy (aka herpTrader)

So you think you can handle it hey! It gets pretty hairy around here, LOL :)....

Welcome Paul, enjoy the site :)

i was doing a bachelor of communications. good to be finished. yeh it was quite sad, but the doc said ther was nothing we could do for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back