Hi All

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spinner_collis

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been reading alot of threads so thought since i'm new I should make My indroduction.
Ive been the proud owner of a little 5 month bredli boy named hercules (I was watching the show just before I bought him). I've had him for almost a month now and hes a little beuty. Feeds great, little bit bitey when he is in his enclosure but handles great once i coach him out. I have started to build his big enclosure which when finished I hope will be perfect for him with multiple hides even one with a seperate heatmat for those cold winters., heaps of climbing areas and even a cave! I'm pretty excited and have even started to plan the next enclosure that i want to build for my next snake. Looking forward to sharing my experiances and learning many things from this community.

Until next time

Welcome! Its a pretty interesting place to be and they have successfully helped me to keep my first snake healthy and happy so they gotta be doing something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back