hi everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubydimond

Reaction score
:) hey everyone the other half is finally letting me get a snake, after some convincing.
still waiting on the licence to come thru but looking at getting a dimond python havent had mush expiriance with snaks before apart from the brown snakes at the folks house. plese if anyone has any advice let me know like what is the best temprituer to have them at as i live in melboure and the weather is always changing here
thanks
stu :)

Congrats on gettin a snake, i dont know muxh about dimonds and im my eyes theres nothin better then a carpet python but thats just me good luck!

Welcome, diamond pythons are great, as I live in the territory I am unsure on climatic issues for melbourne enclosures. Some one on here will be able to help you.

Just a note slow your typing down or proof read what you write in future, makes it easier to read if we don't need to de-code it.

Ben

Welcome! Meh write however u want, not everyone is that petty. Yeh diamonds are awesome, just unfortunate we can't keep em over here in WA :(

hi timotei
thanks mate i heard that they my relax that law over there by next year you should look into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back