Hi, getting back into Reptiles thanks to my son :-)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bitisbitis

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi, getting back into Reptiles thanks to my son :) - Updated with pics

Hi,
Been in OZ for over 3 years now, moved from Cape Town, South Africa. Had a nice mixed collection over the years and shared the passion with my eldest son. He has got me hooked again so we will slowly start building our collection. At this stage the collection is 3 x Albino Darwin. All off this forum, the pair is stunning and we are very pleased, can't say the same for the single male. :)

My collection before we came here consisted of: Brazilian Boa's, Columbian Boa's, Dumerils Boa's, corn snakes LOL, Puff adders, WDB's, Cape Cobra, Red spitters, Nubian spitters, Mozambique spitters, Green Mamba's, Black spitters, Rinkals banded and normal, White lip's, couple of other snakes, some spiders, geckos and Sungazers.

I am really looking forward to having an Australian collection and I am sure I will learn a lot from the members on this forum about reptiles I have never kept.

Cheers

Last edited:
Welcome mate. Great choices in the previous collection and you should have some unique experiences with the Australian selection too.

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures of your BRBs (Brazilian Rainbow boas) would love to see them! :D

Welcome to the site and a 3years late welcome to Australia! :D:D:D:D

Thanks for the welcome! where do i post pics of the BRB? in the section?

Stunning! Absolutely beautiful, I imagine it would have been hard to part with them

Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back