Hi Guys - New Coastal Owner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcited

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We are proud Mum and Dad to a little Coastal Python named Cooper.

Until a few days ago I had never touch a snake but my wife Debbie grew up with python's as a little girl, but for her that was over 25 yrs ago.

Cooper is very friendly and handles very well, too well as we don't want to put her/him down. But from reading this forum we need to let Cooper settle in to the new home. ;)

Well here are a few photo's of our new addition...

Snakey07.JPG

Snakey22.JPG

Snakey29.JPG

Snakey32.JPG

Snakey35.JPG

Congrats and well done on becoming a new python owner, i would just like to say though if you can put some more cover for him in the enclosure as it is very open. You will find he might settle in a bit better that way.

You know you cant stop at one!

congrats. that is such a nice first snake to get.

"Cooper is very friendly and handles very well, too well as we don't want to put her/him down" lol i thought you ment take it to the vet to get it pt down for biting lol. my carpet is a really good handler except when its feeding time

definatley add some more hides, logs, fake vines and stuff for the little fella. enclosure looks a bit big and open for the him at the moment. Nice lil coastal :)

Congrates guys, it's really nice to see another married couple enjoying the benefits of reptile parenthood ;). Cooper's a hottie BTW.

Thanks guys

We will be adding some more hides. We are going to get some timber branch's to put in over the next few days. But until then we have added a large towel for cooper to play in.

congrats

Congrats and welcome to morelia addiction:)
Nice bubs you got there,Good Luck growing cooper, I guarantee you guys will have lots of fun.

Leigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back