hi to all from cent coast cement

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
gday to all.
my name is cement and i have just got two beautiful little blackhead python hatchlings. i had been sussing out this site for a while and realise it is a awesome way to learn more about herps. As i grow my knowledge with my babies i will be more than happy to pass on what i know.Their names areM= Didge, F= Dajani. Have only really handled male so far as female is showing signs of up coming shed. She is the shy one too! Didge is awesome, very curious climbs right out of box onto my hand! he is full of beans a couple hrs after sun down fo hr or two. he is settling in really well and its their first feed from me 2morrow nite!! i dont know how to put photos on yet, im not very comp literate but this is all good learning 4 me, i'll work it out!!:)

Great! BHP's are awesome to start with. They're awesome pythons. Congrats and welcome. Are they established feeders?

yes they are established, they two months old now and i'm going to try them on fuzzies. they are a little over 70cm long, maybe they'll need two im not exactly sure. Thanks for your welcome!

oh yeh i got it now im a snakelet. Any advice on how to pre stun rodents? i hear the frozen ones are lacking a little in nutrients,

Hey dude, welcome to the site.

Defrosted rats are the way to go. Each person has their own oppinion on what foodstuffs are good or bad, but in the last 15 years I haven't had trouble with frozen mice/rats.

P.S good choice on the BHP's.

Cheers Rossco.

Last edited:
BHP's are a great looking python!
Would love to see some pics!

Yea congrats on your new guys, and finding this site. I look foreward to seeing some pictures.

I think you should go with thawed frozen rodents, its the way to go.

Gday Cement,

Can i ask, is cent coast cement short for Central Coast NSW?

Do you have any other reptiles or are these black headeds your first?

Donk

hi thanx for the great welcome im going to try and put a pic of my BHP Digde on
100_0190.jpg

100_0191.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back