• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High Red Bearded Dragon hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregcranston

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name
Central Bearded Dragon

Size
Hatchling

Quantity Available

Bred By
Me, from Rick Walker parents

Price
$85 each, 2 for $150

General Description
Baby bearded dragons for sale, parents both of High Red, Rick Walker lineage (See pics).
Wildlife License required for most States.
I have put these on early, but it can take a week to get an export permit back. I will only sell those that are eating well. They come with care-sheet.
See the pics below of the parents, I also held one offspring back from last season, so first pic is both parents together, then Dad, then Mum, then the final one is their offspring hatched in Feb who is just starting to colour up recently and is getting redder by the day

Willing to Freight?
YES, at buyers expense (usually $65)

Contact Details
Best place for first contact is my email; [email protected], then my mobile; 0409553107 or home phone; (03)50214828 or lastly PM me on here.

Attachments

• Scarlet and Redman.JPG
    Scarlet and Redman.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 279
  • Red male.jpg
    Red male.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 247
  • Red Female.jpg
    Red Female.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Young red dragon.jpg
    Young red dragon.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
These guys and growing and ready for new homes. Email me up until Tuesday night this week, then from Wednesday to Friday I wont have internet access, so best to text me on: 0409553107 and it will come through in my brief moments of phone reception. For the weekend, any form of communication to me is fine.

Only 7 dragons left out of the original 28. LAST CHANCE FOR INTERSTATE BUYERS!
I will need to hear from you tonight so I can fax off the export permits tomorrow with the hope of sending the last dragons before xmas, next Tuesday!

Another sale fell through, so there is a few more available

Last edited:
VIC buyers only! Am going to be in Melbourne on evening of 22nd December, so can arrange sale for that night, or if you live in between Mildura and Melbourne such as in Bendigo, I should also be able to work something out.
4 dragons left! Save on freight and get some of the last of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back