Hiya Pplz

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysandus

Reaction score
Just like to say hi to everyone. My name is Tam and live in Adelaide. Currently studying Paramedics (go figure, a paramedic with a pet snake).
Been interested in snakes since high school coz a biology teacher had a pet boa (which i hear should not be possible from some reading)
Haven't yet got my license but once i manage to convince the parents that the snake isn't gonna kill me i'll get ASAP. Because i'm yet to get my license i don't own a snake but i am hoping to get myself a black and gold jungle (plz give thoughts as to if this is a reasonable 1st snake) But i'll probably start by getting an enclosure that works before i start buying snakes.
I've got alot of questions but i'll save them for later, just one for the time being, how much does it cost to start (ie enclosure, lights, hides, etc)? only need an estimate.

Laterz for now
^___^V

Welcome,

The smart thing you said is get your enclosure sorted out first. Jungles can be a bit snappy but don't let that bother you. You'll get a feel for their behaviour quickly. You can always use hooks and gloves until you gain experience.

If your biology teacher had a pet boa in OZ, him/her is very very naughty, Hopefully it was an innocent mistake.

I respect anyone prepared to do their research first.

Cheers

welcome to the sight tam... my husband i are also paramedics.... you'll love owning a snake.. they're wonderful creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back