Hoilday Photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT photos pythonkisses. I bet you had a ball. :D

Around the world in 8 days. Haven't any of you heard of the famous South African Black Honey Bear, rarely seen and very rarely photographed which probably acounts for the out of focus photo. ;-)

Was wondering if I was the only one noticing the malebovinemanure and recycled photos in this thread. :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING PYTHONKISSES..............you had a holliday without even leaving your computer hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I think the 3 continents in 8 days was a bit of a give away :lol:

Wrasse said:
Was wondering if I was the only one noticing the malebovinemanure and recycled photos in this thread. :roll:

:lol: I cant tell you that Nome, maybe PK can tell you................All i know is ive been wetting myself laughing every time i read this thread :lol:

I assumed it was a joke as it was so obvious. :|

Guess that's why they were going to use it in the National Geographic doco then.

Maybe it was a joke, got me with all the details in the first post though, maybe i'm just dumb.

Good reason to put copyright over the middle of pictures, I've found a few of my spiders ones over the years that were claimed as someone elses.

Come on PK tell us it's all a joke......at least save some of your pride :lol:

But even if it's claimed as a joke....what's the actual joke? Surely I'm not the only one who finds no humour in cutting and pasting from google images?

...maybe my pallet's becomming too refined..

I'm with you Vat69, nothing funny at at. I think it's just a case of someone enjoying being the center of attention.
Makes you wonder if the mating blackheads and the macaw pics have just been poached off another site as well.

Well i find it funny this whole thread :lol: not the first post but as the thread grew on it got funnier and funnier :)

I can't really see the problem, it was pretty obviously a joke or she wouldn't have thrown bears and rattlesnakes and bearded dragons into it.
Now if some people have a problem with her personally that's a different issue but it might be bridge building time. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back