Home Needed For Turtles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamKlingner

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I currently have been taking turtles into my care from people who cant afford or have problems with keeping them, I recently received a phone call from a Lady who lives on the Gold Coast who currently owns a Juvenile Long Neck and a Adult Murray River Turtle I myslef have no space left for any more turtles and was wanting to know if there is anyone out there who would be willing to take her turtles into there own care. SHE DOES NOT WANT THEM KEPT IN FISH TANKS SHE SAID THEY MUST BE GOING TO A PERSON WHO CAN HOUSE THEM IN POND. I am currently renovating my outdoor enclosures and could take the turtles into my care once I am finished. Though she is in desperate need i would like to see them taken of her hands asap. She does not want them to go to a complete idiot who knows nothing about turtles she wants someone with great knowledge about the animals and someone who can provide love and care to the turtles. Due to privacy reasons I can not post her phone number on the web please contact myself Sam Klingner on 54987556. South East Q.l.d Residents ONLY

thats a great thing your doing there Sam
i hope you find a good home for the turtles
good luck! :)

Thanks, please people this Lady is realy Desperate, I am happy to take the Murray River Turtle if someone else could take the Long Neck Juvenile

I would be happy to take the long neck and I'm not far away. I have been looking for one for my boys to adopt with me looking after it of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back