home page errors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I am getting a number of errors on the APS home page. All the info on the right side of the page is showing errors like this:

Warning: Smarty error: problem creating directory "modules/PostCalendar/pntemplates/cache/9fd5039de01de5c87702bd6a5e6db806/%%-50/%%-502171465" in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/modules/PostCalendar/pnincludes/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 589

And all the rest of the page is all compressed.
Is it me? :?

No, it's not just you, I have the same problem.

I have the same as you Craig except on my PC it takes longer to display - Oh!! the advantages of living more than 5 k from the exchange.

:shock:

Yea i have been getting that to and now it takes 10mins for my browser to display the site.

SJ to the rescue

SJ is looking at the problem right now! Be patient - I'm sure our illustrious guru will find a fix soon! :wink:

I have disabled the block. For those of you who don't know, I am on OptusNet cable and that means for the second half of the month, it is painfully slow to browse the site as I am capped to 28k. Anyhow, Tel$tra man is coming on the 2nd of next month to install copper. If all goes well, I should have ADSL soon :)

Did not mean to sound impatient. Was not really a problem, just making sure that those who needed to know did so and also that it wasn't just me. :D

Yea, same as Magpie, just thought you should know :)

Slow

Hmmmm..... Africa old son, why not try a bigger candle? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back