home page

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it all stretch out on your screen too micky?

Thought it was my computer playing up until I noticed your post.

Is this being sorted out? Really sucks..

It is nothing that a mod can help you with. It will be a technical issue that only Adam can help with.

What the hell is going on....... home page is still sttttt rrrrrr et ch eddddddddd out big time?????????????? what is the problem mods ?????????????????

Mine was doing this too, I found the only way to fix it was to minimise the 'Online Users' box, and then it seems to return to normal

i started a thread on thi a while ago, thought it was my computer but had our computer nerd at work have a look, clear our cache or what ever it is called. no difference.

just minimise the members online and it is ok. you don't get to see who is online but im sure if you are a stalker you'll find other ways around this :)

No problems, you just need a bigger moniter, I'm viewing mine on my 50" screen TV. rofl

I have discovetred if you go to the "Page" button at the top right hand side, click on the down arrow then click on the "Compatibility view" it fixes the problem. Did with mine anyway.

But then you have log back in, so I have discovered.

Last edited:
I have discovetred if you go to the "Page" button at the top right hand side, click on the down arrow then click on the "Compatibility view" it fixes the problem. Did with mine anyway.

But then you have log back in, so I have discovered.

i don't see either of these buttons

i don't see either of these buttons

You have to right click on your "menu bar" and click on "Command Bar" and this should bring up the Page button on the next section below. I have also found out while mucking around you need to also go into "Compatibility settings" in the page section and save the Aussie Pythons web address in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back