How about...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decker_Lazarus

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kali. I'm just introducing myself to everyone. I live in Utah, US. I'm 18 and I am the proud owner of two skunk geckos and a ball python named Nyoko. I'm new to pythons, so if anyone has any small tips, it'd be great to hear. I mean, I've owned snakes before just never a python, so... She's just a baby still. Only about 22 inches last time I measured her. I hope to hear from everyone soon. Thanks for reading my post!

welcome Kali, does ur ball python have a nice temperment for a female?? if so.. sounds like ur a lucky fella..Good luck wif her..

cam, you are such a tease! Welcome to the site Kali, darn yanks, get all the pretty coloured snakes over there

Welcome to the site Decker - Hope to see photos of your herps soon.

hahahaha, knew it come across like that....LoL made ya smile ;-)

Okay.. define "good temperment" I mean... she doesn't try to eat me, if that's what you're referring to :p... As for pics... they are unfortunately going to have to wait. I have a picture phone with out the internet, and I have only a desposable camera. I'm poor like that :p... But I will definately post them as soon as I get some. I have a question. I could look it up, but that would take more effort. I'm curious as to whether or not there is a benifit to housing two ball pythons together. Pros and cons? maybe... Like I said, I'm not experience with ball pythons really, so I will likely as a lot of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back