How Do You

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Answered

Handled privately by phone.

Do members feel it would be worth posting a short tutorial on this for newbies? Did you have difficulties with it when you first started?

give him a break davo, were not all pc brainiacs ya know!:) Even Bill Gates has trouble! lol

I did kinda at first but figured it out after about 5 mins, the only thing I can't do is put photo's in forums

Huh?

Um..... it was a serious question! :lol: I was really asking if people thought it was a good idea or not, as I've seen a couple of questions on this, and noticed a few empty, unnamed photo galleries!

I was just trying to help! [sob!] :cry:

:)

You shouldn't have to change permissions, Lockman. It should default so that everyone can see your album, but only you can add, delete, change, etc. It looks fine to me. :wink:

AW sorry Davo, my apologies, i spose its the pirate patch makes u look a bit crook. lol actually i was wondering why it says "permissions" under my album too :wink:

Even Bill Gates has trouble! lol

Yeah but that is only because Excel can't handle his bank account :)

On a Serious note, yes I believe it would be a good idea to post a tutorial for newcomers to the site.

lol ya probly right phil. thanks 4 the tip morelia guy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back