How to breed RAT'S

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus

Reaction score
G'day all
I have been trying to breed some rats for my python for about three month's now, but nothing's going on. I have 1 male, 2 females a good size cage and they have a good diet. I think they are fully grown as they were large when I got them. Is there anything to do to encourage them to do the "Wild Thing" :wink:

Bottle of wine, some Barry Manilow in the background??? or maybe just some tequila shots!!!

Just jokes mate, maybe it just takes time as i have never bred them before sorry.

Try a new male. The one you have may be gay :shock:

Gay rats :lol:
i thought i had them until this week when i was offered 35 little souls to sacrifice to the snake gods

passion pop is the trick!

nah i agree with biggy on this one try another partner, maybe some secluded hides.....for privicy
lol

Bryony, passion pop doesn't work for animal species.
Works for Bryony though.......lol :wink:

I got 2 males and 4 females off Greg, put them all together and wammo, about 50 pups to sacrifice to the snake gods as Dobey put it. Already returned 6 back to greg along with another 4 to say thanks.

Maybe seperate them for a bit. Are they warm enough? Got plenty of paper in there home for them to make nests out of and play in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back