How to get over a breakup?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting dumped isn't the worst thing..... confiding in an online herp forum is.

(either that or what flavoured Slurpee I could buy from my local 7-11)

or how many skinks i could catch in the garden while mum went shopping...

or what nintendo game i wanted to play next...
or where i wanted to ride my bike...
or what movie to wathc
or what tv to watch
or what tree to climb
or what to poke with a stick
or what to throw a rock at
or what ball i wanted to kick....

wow... so many choices.

or how many skinks i could catch in the garden while mum went shopping...

or what nintendo game i wanted to play next...
or where i wanted to ride my bike...
or what movie to wathc
or what tv to watch
or what tree to climb
or what to poke with a stick
or what to throw a rock at
or what ball i wanted to kick....

wow... so many choices.
Hahaha.
Me and my brothers used to throw lemons at people front doors. No idea why,but it was funny at the time...lol

Hahaha.
Me and my brothers used to throw lemons at people front doors. No idea why,but it was funny at the time...lol
We were a bit more inventive ....paper bags ,some barker eggs and a lighter

always came in handy when playing tricks on neighbours ;):lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha.

what do you mean used to..

lol i also used to turn peoples water meters off which were beside the foot path lol...

so yeah ash, there are heaps more better thing u can be doing other than worrying about boys....

Last edited:
what do you mean used to..

lol i also used to turn peoples water meters off which were beside the foot path lol...

Well, i havent done it recently ..lol wed take the lemons from random houses..cut them in half and then throw them at ppls doors..hehe
We used to also do the ring doorbell and run thing... there was one house we ALWAYS done , and this night he was waiting for us...he chased us!! Me and my brothers friend had to hide under someones car ..we were packing it! haha good times!!

Well, i havent done it recently ..lol wed take the lemons from random houses..cut them in half and then throw them at ppls doors..hehe
We used to also do the ring doorbell and run thing... there was one house we ALWAYS done , and this night he was waiting for us...he chased us!! Me and my brothers friend had to hide under someones car ..we were packing it! haha good times!!

OMG dude... i think everyone has done the prank call, or order pizza to someone place before lol!!!... arh so many memorys..

Mmmm, what I wouldn't give to be 15 again...

Seems like the end of the world. Give it 5 years and you'll be wishing you were that age again, you'll be wishing you didn't waste your time moping about feeling sorry cos some douche was being all douche-like at you.

**** it all, better things to do then feel like a worthless fool.

Find a reason to get up every day, even if it's as stupid as putting something in the bin. Once up, find something to do, even if it's just to get somewhere, a particular shop or something. Seemingly pointless things like these keep you busy, keep you occupied and keep you out of the hole you think you're going to die it.

I've been there, I've done that... and I think I've gone insane now, but hell, who needs drugs when you're a nutcase like me?!?

Am I the only one that ever did the burning a barker egg in the paper bag trick?

Looks like it :p

My neighbour has this fetish of hunting through my rubbish bin on a Sunday night, I don't know why, I've confronted him about it and he still does it (I don't think he's all there). Recently I'd gaffa-taped a bunch of those party-poppers on the inside of the bin and taped the little rip-cords to the lid. I have to admit I was inside giggling like a little school kid when I heard the thing go off at 11pm that night :lol: He never said a thing about it :lol:

My neighbour has this fetish of hunting through my rubbish bin on a Sunday night, I don't know why, I've confronted him about it and he still does it (I don't think he's all there). Recently I'd gaffa-taped a bunch of those party-poppers on the inside of the bin and taped the little rip-cords to the lid. I have to admit I was inside giggling like a little school kid when I heard the thing go off at 11pm that night :lol: He never said a thing about it :lol:

Hahaha brilliant!

bahhhhhhhhahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..(well I was around 11 years old when we did the dog poo bag trick ..).
that is a classic moose ..wish you had video taped that ;)
see youth of today ..got no imagination ..cause its all on computors ...nothing like ripping your drunken boyfriends cousin(the cling on ) off at the dog races ...he paid me to go and get something to eat for him ...I kept the money ..and scabbed up left overs from other plates laying around ..he didnt know as he couldnt see two foot in front of him ,and I kept the 10er ....;)

Your 15 a raging mess of hormones & everything seems like it's so important...
I truly think this sort of thing is trivial & you'll learn that when your older.

You can't rely on another person to make you feel important/worthy
once you realize this you'll be a lot better off for it & you will be able to be in a healthy relationship.

These are all things you will learn as you grow/mature ;)
Also life is precious & you need to make the most of every second of it.

Sorry all these things have probably already been said but be damned if I can be bothered
to read through it all. :)

gecko mad your 12, where the hell did you get that from?? bahaha jks, like everyone says dont take it to seriously i know im only 15 as well but dont treat everyboy friend like your future life partner or husbaned because the wont be but you will find someone a little later that will be

[video=youtube;unkIVvjZc9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back