howdy.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I follow the mariners in the A League.

In the FA cup I must say I'm a West Ham supporter.

i have to admit i know nothing of soccer or geckos. i fail at sport and only keep pythons, does this make me a bad person? lol

nice to meet you richie :D

oh and lol @ firt_time_owner, have you SEEN the rangers stadium? it looks like a prison!! (not that im saying that is any reflection of how they play soccer) i'm staying out of the rangers v celts debate, my family is from Glasgow, probably the fastest way to get yourself stabbed over there is to start a ranger v celts debate

lmao

yeah one of my frends is scottish, hes got pic of a rangers v celtic game, everyone looks angry and theres about 5000 cops lol

Welcome Ritchie :p

Geckos are great. I have 3 little thicktails and I think they're gorgeous.

What sort are you planning on getting?

OMG that reminds me of Ugly Dave Grey in Celebrity Squares....................Did Dick???........ Dick did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFPMSL!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone remember that???????????????

Yeah I remember that. Ugly Dave Grey was actually a client when I worked for a large firm of Chartered Accountants in the city when I was about 17. He was such a lovely guy and so down to earth. He'd come into the office and instead of taking a seat while he waited he would stand at the reception desk and chat to me.

i have to admit i know nothing of soccer or geckos. i fail at sport and only keep pythons, does this make me a bad person? lol

nice to meet you richie :D

No, of-course not! :D There is nothing wrong with being bad at sport. Im guessing then you don't play, you sit on the side-line and chat. There-fore you must be good to talk to! I hope my logic works...

Welcome Ritchie :p

Geckos are great. I have 3 little thicktails and I think they're gorgeous.

What sort are you planning on getting?
Hellos :D Geckos are pretty cute - if I dont sound gay saying it.

At the moment I'm thinking of getting Nephrurus levis occidentalis. I'm not sure how many I plan to get in the long run, but maybe for now a pair or a trio. What do you reckon?

yes, your logic does work, although i think i did more cheering than talking on the side-line, i really get into my rugby, both leagues, and yell my head off. much le fun!

i think the reason i don't play soccer is because the concept of 'kick ball, don't trip on it' doesn't quite compute in my brain... Hockey makes sense (hit don't kick!!) and touch football (run away!!!!) hmm, strange how us non-sporty types make sense of the games :p

and sorry to say, but 'cute' certainly is a gay word, if by gay you mean whimsical and happy :D geckos are all that and more! I wouldn't mind some velvet geckos actually but i think i'll start with something a little less fragile like a dragon of some sort before i try my hands at itty bitty cute little things like geckos :)

and just so my pets don't disown me for not saying this... pythons all the way!! *oi oi oi*

Haha yes I had a hard time explaining to my very non-sporty girlfriend, that soccer is not the one where you run the length of the field in 5 tackles. She also didn't get the concept of 4s and 6s in cricket - "but a boundary is a boundary isn't it?" - I mean, that made even me feel sorry for her. Even though my sister thought the same thing. I won't go anywhere near her with NFL!

As I type this I am watching the cricket actually.

As for cute geckos, you can't really call them violent or macho, can you?

hey mate any soccer lover and gecko lover has got to be a good person in my books, yer i love playing soccer to in the A;s atm im centre back or "sweeper" i just love screaming at my left and right backs, some times i scare my self :) :) welcome to the website

cheers Scott

I know some people know me already, but not many do. And since I think I'm going to be here for a long time (it is hella addictive) I thought I might as-well properly introduce myself.

I don't think many of you will stalk me, and I may even meet a few of you. I'm 17, male and from Sydney (You can see that anyway so NER!). I usually get around with the name Richie or Dick. I hate my full name.

uhh.. Love soccer, play miles above the league I should be, get creamed EVERY single game. Play right full-back. If anyone wants to talk soccer I'm all ears.

Abit of a nerd when it comes to science, I do all three - Physics, Chem & Bio - even if i plan to drop one.

Getting myself some geckos lined up for the future I hope.

Want to start going to the AHS meetings aswell.

Anything else, meh you can ask.

Hi :)

Ohh yeah, go defenders, we rock, I play centre/sweeper, and a tiny bit of midfield:), we keep our team in the game us defenders, we rock:D.

We also cop alot of Sugar Honey Ice Tea off the other team and supporters.

But we man up and take it, don't let them have something for nothing. EVER.

At the moment I'm thinking of getting Nephrurus levis occidentalis. I'm not sure how many I plan to get in the long run, but maybe for now a pair or a trio. What do you reckon?

I'd get a pair. I have 3 and it seems that one is always on the out.

You know the old saying...three's a crowd :lol:

lol youre nice hahaha
i was ussually right or left wing and once this guy was payin me out so when he was runnin away with the ball i cort him (i used to be fast back in the day lol) i shouldered him into a fold out chair on the side lines lol
thatll learn him HAHAHA

Back in the day?:lol::rolleyes:....

i used to play soccer. played for 14 years, lost passion due to crap team and lack of coaches. but great fun, thinking taking it back up:shock::lol: Played For Asquith.

Good Luck with the gecko hunting :p Post pics ASAP when u get them :D

EDIT - Indeed Three's an awkward crowd haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back