Huge Collection of Snake Specimens Destroyed in Brazil Lab Fire

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds futuramaish, lol,..

im confused, how does a foetus get to 20 months without being an 11 month old child?

i assume 20 week typo.. although possibly subsribes to peter singer's philosophies of the human person (who scarily enough taught ethics to a large population of our doctors)

normal ones, in perpex boxes, i had 1 human head(h.bartle was his name died in 1966) & i had 2 x 20 month old fettuses(unborn baby's) a liver, a kidney... All sorts of body parts, a friend stole them from sydney uni,i payed $100 for them, unfortunily the fedral police took them...
legend!!!

yer sorry 20 weeks old.. i put the head in a friends fridge for a week once, his flatmate moved in the middle of the night without notice.. strange.. but yer they used to sit in my lounge room, ppl used to freak when they relized it was real..lol.. the 'baby's' were used in a fish tank as ornaments, i used to be called the 'show & tell' man at the tattoo shops in newy(15 years ago).. i turned up with a few funny things.. a bengal tiger(full grown & taxidermied) sold that to a tatt shop owner for $150.. a zebra,a polar bear.. heaps of stuff..

i used to be a dirty punk & squated heaps of old buildings, stayed in a place that must have been a museum storage warehouse, it was full of animals(taxidermied) old ww2 tanks,jeeps, but it was all sitting in 6 inches of water..the place was flooded(sad really) so i rang around got a pantec truck & a few vans & moved the lot(anything that wasnt rotting).. most when to friends in sydney.. the rest i sold..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back