Hypothetical- Question about responsibility

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed something, but there seems to be more factions here on APS than in the Federal Labour Party. The OP must have an alterior motive for this post, if other posts are anything to go by. I dont know a single person on this site by the way. The Joe Bloggs like me, have no chance. Somebody please point me in the right direction so i can find out which faction to join.

I must have missed something, but there seems to be more factions here on APS than in the Federal Labour Party. The OP must have an alterior motive for this post, if other posts are anything to go by. I dont know a single person on this site by the way. The Joe Bloggs like me, have no chance. Somebody please point me in the right direction so i can find out which faction to join.

mate I know no one and have no other motive at all than to hope this doesn't occur to anyone else, I read a lot of post here but don't post a lot if thats what your getting at.

Last edited:
You can join my faction

we are the live, learn and laugh mob : )

Not much to laugh about on this thread. Definately the dark side of the do.

Thank you for including that photo... its a very sobering thought. I know I will be taking quarantine very seriously from now on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back