I am in lurrrrve !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I went to visit my next little baby today, a Blond Mac hatchling.
I have the little house set to go, and I was hoping to take a baby home with me today, but it turned out to be a visit only.

When I saw the darlings on offer, I instantly fell in love with a little guy that isn't feeding yet. He is just beautiful! A gorgeous background colour and spots meeting mostly in a meandering stripe down his spine, with smaller spots either sides of his belly makes for a very handsome little boy. He really looks like something special next to his equally gorgeous, but not as striking siblings.

Darin and Di are very kindly holding onto him for me, and will hopefully have him feeding really soon.

I'm very keen and counting the days, and just had to tell somebody!
:)

Thanks "iluvsmyreptiles"!:)

Simon, I definately agree, lovely people! ...and yes, awesome animals!

I love blonde macs :D I think they make regular macs look pretty ordinary although they are still lovely little pythons :)

There are some blonde macs on the HERP TRADER with a couple of pics.One of the pics is of a lovely specimen.The one you have described sounds a lot like the markings in the pic on the TRADER.Are you getting yours from that advert Nicole :?:

I'm acquiring a lovely adult pair of blondes(macs that is).I'm still waiting on them though.I know it's not the same as having them from hatchlings but hope to produce my own from these adults this year 8)

Hi Browns, I checked out Herp Trader, not where I am getting mine from, but yes, that second pic is quite similar to what this little guy looks like. Very nice!

I agree, I think Blonds do look quite a bit prettier than the standards.

Fingers crossed the little guy starts wolfing down the pinkies any day now.

..and Browns, I know how you feel, we can play the waiting game together. :)
Congrats on your pair!

Ahahahaha - you know I still luvs ya fishface! :)

Yay, a few weeks in now, but he's taken his first live, only a short hop step and a jump to thawed now... can't wait to bring the little guy home!!

You bet.. his little home has been ready for weeks! :)

Woohoo! The new little cutie is coming home tomorrow...
This calls for a celebratory drink! :)

fankyou! im getting one (or 2 hopefully) of afro's new childreni too! they are sooo cute!

Great stuff! Any pics yet?
Saw your Coastal - pretty girl!

Fanx! i think she's a spunk but im biased :D

nah no piccies yet but i might have to run over there soon with my digital camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back