I.D. Little green frogs please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skakavacjakovac

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I found these tadpoles ready to morph on a building site in a pool under construction & they were about to be killed..:( & i couldn't let this happen..so i tried to save as many as i could & then release them..Anaway i wouldn't mind knowing what they all are..any help would be apriecated..

Attachments

• IMG_8215.JPG
    IMG_8215.JPG
    704.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_8223.JPG
    IMG_8223.JPG
    683.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8229.JPG
    IMG_8229.JPG
    701.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8234.JPG
    IMG_8234.JPG
    735 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8244.JPG
    IMG_8244.JPG
    711 KB · Views: 72
Sorry all i think i posted this question in the wrong group......I have re-posted in the correct area----(ibelieve ::)) & that is the bellow group!!

Coastal Reptile and Amphibian Group

Are you sure?? I mean i don't mean to doubt you(Much)..Cuz i don't profess to know much about tadpole/frogs,,Hence putting the question out there.. But if its not,,then whats with the ZORO stripe?? does that disappear latter??

yeah as jason said it fades with age..theyre 100% green tree frogs.

By the way thanks very much for the information!! Thats awsome!! By the way how do you get a picture beside your name when you post?? (first forum i have ever been in)

Go to the top and find 'User CP' then go to 'Edit Avatar' on the left side.

Mine doesn't have that..Doesn't matter,,Maybe i havent been a member long enough or something..thanks for the help anaway.

yea i just had sum young green tree frogs, that definatley them, they lose their stripe after a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back