i got chicken pox :'(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought i had managed to escape ever getting it. after looking after my sister when she had it and being in contact with a fair few kids thru my work that had it yet never actually having the virus myself until now. strangely enough i dont think iv been in contact with anyone who has had it. it aint fun thing to have ill tell ya that! altho i must say its been great to just be lazy in bed or on the couch all day and have the kids and mum cook dinner for me for a change! hehe maybe i should get sick more often...

I reckon you cant beat the old Calamine(sp)Lotion I swear by the stuff :) but hey, what ever works

Calamine(sp)Lotion i swear that stuff is a placebo, the stuff never worked for me but a ginger bath worked everytime.

so as the title says i have awesomely developed chicken pox. and just because my luck is so amazing all the shops around me are closed so i cant get into a chemist. so i need some home remedies for all this annoyingly frustrating itching!!!! and i need one fast pretty please!!!!!!

Be thankful this isn't 1830 or that chickenpox would probably be smallpox....But hope you feel better!

O_O im forever grateful for modern medicines! lol. atleast while im exiled from the world i can catch up on the uni work iv been ignoring! hehe.
so far i have tried the oat bath which wasnt a raging success. the calamine has become my best friend along with palaromine (sp)

for all you guys who have had these stupid things. how long did you keep getting new spots for? i broke out like 2-3 days ago and im still get more spots coming up. the best by far has got to be the ones on my little toes!! oh and under my arms are also another spot thats being targeted! stupid retarded illness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back