I hate.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha! SO going to remember that! :)

I hate wanting a massage and being incapable of doing it yourself.

Of course you can do it yourself, but remember you'll go blind after a while :)

poor teni, apart from having a big round belly you is quite tiny :D

Of course you can do it yourself, but remember you'll go blind after a while :)

hahahahahahahaha Gee thanks for the reminder. :p

I hate constantly looking through the for sale threads when I have no money. :(

All we need is hate doopy pe doopy do All we need is hate...

I hate nothing. As part of my new year resolution i have decided to become a better person and stop worrying about all the bad bits i cant control, lose weight, tone up and generally be a happy calm relaxed person that doesnt stress about the things i cant control.

I hate everything. As a part of my new year resolution I have decided to become a bitter person who will start complaining about all the bad bits I can't control, gain weight, drink more and generally be an angry, on edge person that will try and control everyone and everything from now on. You got me! GRRRR ;)

i hate puting bread in a toaster the toast cooks u spread ur butter and jam eat the first piece, and your partner sais stop eating there is a dead toasted mouse in the toaster which ur bread would have touched geeeeeeeez i hate that

I hate having to wake up at 6am monday mornings to get to uni,
and anything that isnt a chic parma. lol

Last edited:
I hate bible bashers who come to my house to preach and wont take no for an answer.
I hate them international telemarketers who try to sound aussie but dont....it craps the hell outta me :|

oh and i hate friends who say they are your best mates then backstab you and spread rumors that really gets me going....its why i tend to stick to myself :D then i know I wont get stuffed around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back