i have rescued a coastal python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
get him weaner rats or fuzzy rats for feeding and an enclosure 100cm h x 100cm w x 60 cm d that will keep him happy for many years till he gets to about 7 or 8 feet long any way

In SA you dont need a licence, if you only have the one reptile. :)

Mate, where are you located? the easiest thing is to find someone local who knows their stuff to come and have a look and give you advice on what needs to be done.

Are you licenced? How old are you? Is there any chance you could post some pictures of the snake and the set up?

Head down to scales n tails on prospect road, ( i think you are north if you got it from salisbury)
They'll set you up with everything you need.

hey every one i have got a 4 foot tank for him now i went down to scails and tails and got everything i need now he is happy as larry lol he is about 2 foot long i will get some pics up here asap

make sure theres a light cage around his heat source so he doesnt burn himself,..thats my 2 cents,..!! ;)

here in SA we can have 1 reptile without a permet so hes NOT doing something illegal

i got him from a private sale in salisbury in adelaide and thats what the person had in there as heating an i rescued him because he didnt look healthy and its not injured i took him to the vet and he said besides him being under sized he was ok i just wanted to know what he needs
Do you have a license?
How did you rescue him?, you BOUGHT him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back