I need Help!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Serpent

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Okay, no smart-allec comments about the title (especially you ryan).

So basically, heres the story:

It all started when Kate brought in her rats, Chino and Splodge.
She let me hold them and I absolutely fell in love.
Then I went to my Mums friends house to hold their rats, once again, amazing.

Then today I went to Petcity, got a couple of rats, however, they look exactly like Splodge, feeding my snakes is getting harder and harder for me because I love rats alot. What should I do!!??

Cheers,
-Jordo

Buy rodents pre killed and frozen and then keep some rats as pets :)

sell your snakes then? every things gotta eeat daarling its nature

I do buy frozen ones, and this afternoon and there was a tear in my eye :O
I'm not allowed any pet ones, (too many animals, reptiles don't count).

Ivonavich: I can't do it!!

Yes Ryan, I meant you, you're a serial smartallec.

I would never feed live, I know the consequences of it and I just don't have it in me.

I understand everythings gotta eat, but for some reason I'm only just being able to handle feeding dead rats to my snakes. I'd never sell the snakes, I love them waaaay too much, which is why I'm asking for help.

Yeah Ryan, well, girls aren't meant to like snakes either, but I guess we can't all be perfectly normal.

feed cute little baby bunnies to your snakes instead ones like this

http://lightheartedlibrarian.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/baby-bunny.jpghttp://lightheartedlibrarian.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/baby-bunny.jpg

bunny.jpg

actually the first one in the top link is so cute i don't think i could feed that one, until it got older and lost its cutelittleness

Last edited:
I got 3 rats as breeders for my snake food..... (Got CO2 ready to go)...... But you know I won't be able to do the deed when it comes to euthing the babies. The rats are pets, but I won't get attached to their babies and I'll get hubby to euth them, I'm way to sooky to do it and he's already been told that I don't want to be there when he does it either lol

My snakes are too small to eat bunnies unfortunately, and chickens (perhaps the big one could take one down, but it would be a massive meal for him).

gee that rabbit is cute as, I love rabbits, but still have shot like 16 of them including cuter babys then that :lol: and thanks, I am proud of being a "serial smart alec" feels great been told of by someone younger then me :)

also, if you feed to many chickens they gett hooked on them, being natural bird eaters.......

there only rats. your snakes need to eat. if your having trouble feeding them then you need to think if keeping snakes is really for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back