ID

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its non of your taipan, scientific name and whip snake garbage, thats a BROWN. I can tell because it is brown, could be a king brown, you cant tell with them until they grow bigger, they evolve from brown to king brown after 2m

That's absolutely brilliant! hahaha...

I didnt know there was a sarcastic smiley.... i just winked like this ;) people actually use one as a sarcastic smiley?

This thread is an absolute joke.

Grow up all of you. Hes asking a serious question, if you cant answer it get out of the thread

Grow up all of you. Hes asking a serious question, if you cant answer it get out of the thread

I believe we've already come to the conclusion that it is a whip snake... or is that not a common agreement?

we all know now it's a whip snake the rest is people having fun. we will grow up when you get a sense of humour! ;)

I didnt know there was a sarcastic smiley.... i just winked like this ;) people actually use one as a sarcastic smiley?

i just found it today! have not seen anyone use it but thought id throw it out there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back