Idea regarding For Sale Forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably not something that's simple to implement in the current forum system. I'm afraid to say that from a technical perspective, I'll have to oppose the idea.

Slateman_Junior said:
This is probably not something that's simple to implement in the current forum system. I'm afraid to say that from a technical perspective, I'll have to oppose the idea.

Then why not just make a sticky with the template then if poeple want to use it they can , if not ....well thats their choice .
It cant hurt , ive seen a few adds in the last week with no info at all , one did not even say what he was selling was for sale , no price , no nothing .... it was like a guessing game :D

it was like a guessing game
How fun! :D And yet, not really what you want in a for sale section :shock: :lol:

It's a shame that it can't be implemented in this system, but a sticky would at least give people an idea of what to do.

Since this is about for sale posts, I thought I'd just add here that I was mightily impressed by theplantguys ad yesterday for the coastal carpets, fantastic job guys :D

Kersten said:
it was like a guessing game
How fun! :D And yet, not really what you want in a for sale section :shock: :lol:

It's a shame that it can't be implemented in this system, but a sticky would at least give people an idea of what to do.

Since this is about for sale posts, I thought I'd just add here that I was mightily impressed by theplantguys ad yesterday for the coastal carpets, fantastic job guys :D

It was a good post , i actually enjoyed reading it ... glad im not cleaning his cages though .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back