Identification

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 13028

Reaction score
I have had the most AMAZING night.

tonight i had not one, but TWO amphibian visitors in my very bedroom!!!

One in particular caught my eye; and i cannot for the life of me figure out what species of frog it is, so i am going to post some pictures and if anybody has any idea???
(The second was a itsy-bisty green-tree frog, found when i almost trod on him!)

(they were taken in my tank - he was very very dusty and dry, and that was the only safe place i could think of washing him off)
I am VERY sorry that the pictures are large, but i have no photo editing software...
the frog has a beige/cream appearance with green "mossy" colour variations across it, yellow and black webbing between its feet and white/grey eyes.
round head, pointed at tip of nose, similar shape to your average green tree frog. about 5-7cm long i think???

... because i think i have fallen in love!!

Attachments

• DSCN3079.jpg
    DSCN3079.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN3086.jpg
    DSCN3086.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Would this species be similar to keep as a GTF?

i have a tank set up for GTF/BTF in but (trying to start simple)... if i can find a breeder for these guys instead?

Would this species be similar to keep as a GTF?

i have a tank set up for GTF/BTF in but (trying to start simple)... if i can find a breeder for these guys instead?

Yes, the only real difference in Melbourne is I have a aquaruim heater in the water section for my Green Tree's but I don't need heating for my Peron's.

You may find some if you go along to the next FATS meeting:

http://www.fats.org.au/Welcome.html

Another good free photo editing software is www.gimp.org It does pretty much everything that Photoshop can do I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back