I'm back!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
After a fairly long hiatus i'm going to be a little more active here again, some of you will remember me, some will not, some will love me some will not lol. Anyway just thought i'd pop in and say g'day and you can expect to be seeing a bit more of me and my collection round here from now on due to alot of crap turning me off other forums

Welcome back don't think I ever chatted to you so hi :)

After a fairly long hiatus i'm going to be a little more active here again, some of you will remember me, some will not, some will love me some will not lol. Anyway just thought i'd pop in and say g'day and you can expect to be seeing a bit more of me and my collection round here from now on due to alot of crap turning me off other forums

Hey Hornet, looks like quite a few of us have :(

Sure am :) I didn't know you were, look forward to reading your posts here. I would say a few more may show up yet. Seems most of us kept a herp or 2.. or 3 or 4 haha.

Last edited:
cheers mate :) when funds permit gonna start building the collection back up again

hornet ....wb ....
.I'm still kicking around here ,sort of like old furniture ...you know (mods I mean) you really should throw it out ..but ya cant cause there is still some life in it ....
;)

Hey Hornet, I don't think we have ever spoken on APS, only on the AIF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back