infertile stimmy egg

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snake101

Reaction score
hi my stimmy recently laid eggs i have torched the eggs and there is one infertile one. just woundering how i would dispose of the egg without getting into trouble and how to write it in on my quarterly record sheets thanks for any help... im in W.A

You don't write anything in untill they have hatched, any that don't hatch get thrown out, as you didn't "breed" a dead egg, there is no point in writing it in.

You don't write anything in untill they have hatched, any that don't hatch get thrown out, as you didn't "breed" a dead egg, there is no point in writing it in.
I agree :lol:, My female stimmie laid a clutch a week ago, i candled them and two appeared to be infertile. Only two days ago one of them started to grow mould all over it so i candled them all again and it turns out that only the mouldy one was infertile, so dont jump to conclusion that they are infertile unless they start to go off. If they are attatched to a clump and start to go mouldy and you want to remove them then this is how i done it yesterday.
Get an 18 guage needle and syringe and drain the egg of all fluid then get a sharp pair of curved nail scissors and cut the egg away being careful not to damage the good ones!
Hope this helps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back