iPhone 4S

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/jon4lakers?blend=2&ob=4#p/u/10/JQ_r1lTu-tE[/video]

How the hell do you upload to youtube in HD? I have nice videos of my snakes smashing rats, but when I upload them to youtube, they're like 240P....

I really hope my room mate swaps me, it means I'll be able to upgrade to the 5 when my plan is eligible for an upgrade, and sell the 4S for a premium :D

seeing how this thread has been revived, I thought i'd add my 2 cents.

Got my iphone 4s in the mail yesterday. its my first iphone and I'm really happy. I've only had nokias for the last 10 yrs but thought i'd make the change. I find the touch screen better to use than my old nokia and i find it more user friendly. The fact that you can download apps so easily is awesome too. The camera is good enough and the email function is good.

The siri function works ok. i can ask it to play songs, send texts to people, how is the weather, what anz shares are at....etc.

I know that some will say other smart phones are better, but for someone that likes to keep things simple, i find it awesome.

The only thing i hate is not being able to choose a song out of my library as a ring tone.

Cheers, Chase

Chase, it can be done but it takes a bit of stuffing around.

basically you need to make your audio file 30 seconds long and save it to a new format that is ringtones (you can do it all in itunes still)

google it and you'll find tutorials. If you get stuck PM me and i can do it for you.

i advise you to wait until the release of iPhone 5 in november...yeah thats right one month away.

Iphone 5 review:
Each new day there is new rumors are coming out for iPhone 5 release date. All are predicting iPhone 5 launch date their way. Despite not having official word from Apple, it is being expected that iPhone 5 will be launched in US somewhere between September and October 2011.
As iPhone 5 has not been release in USA, it is hard to predict iPhone 5 release date in Australia. However considering the previous trend, Australians can expect iPhone 5 by a month to two months delay. That means ifiPhone 5 will release in US in September then, Australian iPhone followers can expect it in October or November. Of course we might be wrong. Keeping the figures crossed for now.Update (31-August): suggests that Apple’s next iPhone 5 nears while rumors are already circulating that Apple is expected to unveil a new smartphone later this year, around October.As Apple is to launch its new iOS platform very soon, it’s possible the iOS 5 could arrive first, then the release date of the iPhone 5 should follow suit.
Update (28-July-2011) : Countless rumors have been spreading across the web about iPhone 5 release date in Australia. But today there is something concrete update on iPhone 5 release date. Today so many sources on the web has published news that iPhone 5 is going to launch on 5th September, and Apple is going to launchiPhone 5 on 5 October worldwide.We assume that you are eagerly waiting for iPhone 5 release date for Australia. We promise that we shall keep you update with the iPhone 5 release date for Australia.
so seriously save your money and go the Iphone 5

No way in hell the iphone will be out before June.

And yes the 4S is catching up to some of these android phones with 1GB of ram and dual core CPU, but they need it!

They are bloated pieces of software not writted for 1 dedicated piece of hardware, and then with carrier themes over the top the 4S will still **** all over them. And yes I got a 4S and wipes the floor with any high spec android.

That's true, but I always thought, that when they'd bring out a second iPhone 4, it'd be the iPhone 4G.

Nonetheless, it's a massive coincidence.

Why, that would be deceptive.. it would indicate to the average person that it was a 4G enabled phone. The G in 3G was to say it was a 3G phone.

They would of had lawsuites if they had named it 4G and not been 4G capable.

Can't wait for an untethered JB for iOS5 to come out. Also can't wait for a JB for A5 devices, if I do get the 4S.

Gillsy, did you have a 4 before your 4S?

Chase, it can be done but it takes a bit of stuffing around.

basically you need to make your audio file 30 seconds long and save it to a new format that is ringtones (you can do it all in itunes still)

google it and you'll find tutorials. If you get stuck PM me and i can do it for you.

Yeah cheers, I just downloaded an app called ringtone and have converted one of my favourite songs 'the four horsemen' into a ring tone. easy as actually

Can't wait for an untethered JB for iOS5 to come out. Also can't wait for a JB for A5 devices, if I do get the 4S.

Gillsy, did you have a 4 before your 4S?

I've had all of them except the 3G. And I JB mine, there has been something found in the A5 chip they can JB it's just a matter of time.

I just hate that anything iphone related the, iphone haters have to come out and bag it out. Yet anything android iphoners don't say anything, because we don't need to... Androiders just feel they need to bag us out because the phones are better. And we only need 1 phone a year to stay current, they have dozens of phones out to stay current.

I've had all of them except the 3G. And I JB mine, there has been something found in the A5 chip they can JB it's just a matter of time.

I just hate that anything iphone related the, iphone haters have to come out and bag it out. Yet anything android iphoners don't say anything, because we don't need to... Androiders just feel they need to bag us out because the phones are better. And we only need 1 phone a year to stay current, they have dozens of phones out to stay current.

lol

Im mostly an apple fan too GeckoRider too but i have an android tablet its not too bad either

I was on a 3gs 16gig but now i have upgraded to the IOS5 it can't hold all my music like it did previously the following day i got on new contract as old one finished in late august got the Iphone 4s but now i need to get a new TomTom car cradle as the new phone is not supported by the one my 3gs used :(

Also half the day i didn't have any cellular service as Optus servers were a bit busy activating sim's on that day i wasn't very impressed

True, I just love the smoothness and the user friendly iOS. It seems so much more polished and put together than droid OS phones. The menus on the droids seem really tacky if that makes sense.

Since you had the 4, how much more do you like your 4S, mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back