Irwin dvd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus

Reaction score
I watched sir crikeys dvd - 10 deadliest snakes. Ironically he is on the cover holding a carpet :shock: which wasn't encouraging but it is actually a really good watch. It's not as show-man..ish as his normal stuff and there is some great footage and good info throughout.

There is also a great shot with a fierce snake checking out steve while he lies on the ground and he comes close to getting done by a tiger and brown as well.

Worth a look anyway :)

cheers

He's a bit of a nutter but Steve Irwin is a legend too. We're going up to see his zoo in Feb, can't wait!

What's this DVD called?

10 deadliest snakes in the world. Its an animal plant release. A snip at 14.95. :)

I got it from borders books jimmy. But it's on ezydvd.com.au in the doco section.

legend I'm going to grab a copy today for hubby.

Crikey! i havent got that one.........yet! Thanks for the heads up Linus, Ill pick up a copy first thing after xmas. :D What a little beauty!!!!!

santa_02_text2.thumb.gif

I have some DVD footage of his feeding his retic python and and his retic getting stitches. Also shows him up close and personal with a spitting cobra which was giving him a nice old spray. To me, the guy is a legend. Do you agree AFRO????? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back